Modern, confident, with a dash of deco. The curved back of the Avila creates a subtle refuge in any bustling environment.
The Avila Chair has an arm height of 26”, a seat height of 18”, and a seat depth of 20”.
#10380 – Avila Chair, 30″W x 29″D x 31″H, COM: 5 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; loose seat cushion. (Option to attach seat cushion using D-rings and clips.)
- Self-welt at back only.
- Wood feet (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, metal legs, casters, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!