The unique exposed wood frame of the Bayshore Chair can be appreciated from all angles as it wraps around the arms, base and back. This is clean, contemporary, statement-making lounge seating at its best.
All Bayshore options have an arm height of 25.5″, a seat height of 18″, and a seat depth of 22″.
#COCOBAY – Bayshore Chair, 36″D x 31.5″D x 32″H, COM: 6 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; loose seat. (Option to attach seat cushion using D-rings and clips.)
- No welt.
- Exposed wood frame and feet (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder internal frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!