The open, wing-like arms of the Boomerang Chair evoke grace and lightness, while the slatted hardwood detail at its back adds power and strength to the design.
The Boomerang Chair has an arm height of 24”, a seat height of 18”, and a seat depth of 21”.
#COCBOOM – Boomerang Chair, 26″W x 34″D x 34″H, COM: 4 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; tight seat.
- Exposed wood frame at arms, back and base (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Beech and certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!