Lounge Chair. Modern mix seating. Cantilever was originally designed for the World Trade Center’s lobby in Seattle; its boxy silhouette is a fresh choice for a variety of hospitality and public spaces. The modern, angular lines invite creative use of textiles.
The Cantilever Chair has an arm height of 30”, a seat height of 18”, and a seat depth of 20”.
#10940 – Cantilever Chair, 33″W x 24″D x 30″H, COM: 6 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; tight seat.
- No welt.
- Recessed wood feet (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Firm seat.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!