Host or occasional chair. The Emerson Chair features strong, architectural lines contained in an exposed wood frame. Wood side stretchers and back detail take the design to another level of classic sophistication.
The Emerson Chair has an arm height of 26”, a seat height of 18”, and a seat depth of 22”.
#COCEME – Emerson Chair, 23″W x 23″D x 32″H, COM: 2 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; tight seat.
- No welt.
- Exposed hardwood frame and legs (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Firm seat.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!