Lounge Chair. The Esmeralda was inspired by vintage Art Deco “boudoir” chairs. A row of nailheads boldy follow Esmeralda’s sensuous curves. Deep, roomy seat and back. Traditional turned feet at front.
The Esmeralda Chair has an arm height of 25”, a seat height of 20”and a seat depth of 22”.
COCOESM – Esmeralda Chair, 33″W x 34″D x 43″H, COM: 7 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; loose seat. (Option to attach seat cushion with D-rings and clips.)
- Nail detail at outside and inside arms and back.
- Wood legs (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!