Available as a sectional, sectional chaise, in two sofa sizes, and as a lounge chair. Simple details add up. The Evanston’s shadow-line wood base creates a powerful foundation, while the slight curve of the design’s inside arm creates a comfortable place to lean. The 24” seat depth provides plenty of space to relax.
All Evanston options have an arm height of 26”, seat height of 18”, and a seat depth of 24”.
#10810 – Evanston Sectional Chaise, 114″W x 60″D x 32″H, COM: 24 yds
#10811 – Evanston Sectional, 102″W x 102″D x 3″H, COM: 28 yds
#10812 – Evanston Sofa, 96″W x 37″D x 32″H, COM: 18 yds
#10813 – Evanston Sofa, 80″W x 37″D x 32″H, COM: 15 yds
#10814 – Evanston Chair, 41″W x 37″D x 32″H, COM: 8 yds
Details about this piece:
- Loose back; loose seat. (Option to attach seat cushion using D-rings and clips.)
- No welt.
- Wood base (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat features long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Back pillows feature our Loft Luxe hypo-allergenic poly fiber blend.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!