Button-tufted details and an elegant hardwood base give the Lexington Chair a mid-century modern boldness that has made it one of our most popular designs.
All Lexington options have an arm height of 27”, a seat height of 18”, and a seat depth of 23″.
#10475 – Lexington Chair, 30″W x 36″D x 34″H, COM: 7 yds
Details about this piece:
- Loose back; loose seat cushion. (Option to attach seat cushions with D-rings and clips.)
- Button-tufted back pillows and seat cushions. Option with no tufting on seat for high-use applications.
- Exposed wood base and feet (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat features long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Back pillows feature our Loft Luxe hypo-allergenic poly fiber blend.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!