The Wendy Chair was inspired by Paris in the 1960’s. It would have fit right in to the scene with its button-tufted back, low arms, deep seat and effortless wood base.
The Wendy Chair has an arm height of 24”, a seat height of 21”and a seat depth of 22”.
COCOWEN – Wendy Chair, 32″W x 35″D x 40″H, COM: 7 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; loose seat. Button-tufting at inside back. (Option to attach seat cushion with D-rings and clips.)
- Self-welt at base only.
- Wood base and legs (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!