Modern seating doesn’t have to be sterile. The simple design of the Empire Chair is elevated by its open, hardwood arms.
All Empire options have an arm height of 24”, a seat height of 18”, and a seat depth of 22”.
CO9730 – Empire Chair, 28″W x 33″D x 30″H, COM: 5 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back, tight seat.
- No welt.
- Exposed wood arms, recessed wood feet (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!