The Freemont is a versatile seating option that features curved arms, a straight back and simple wood feet. Customize with your choice of metal feet to withstand the traffic of the busiest lobby, shopping mall, or public space.
The Freemont has an arm height of 27”, a seat height of 19”, and a seat depth of 20”.
#10390 – Freemont Loveseat, 50″W x 31″D x 35″H, COM: 9 yds
#10391 – Freemont Chair, 27″W x 31″D x 35″H, COM: 5 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; loose seat cushion. (Option to attach seat cushion using D-rings and clips.)
- Wood feet (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!