Lounge Chair. The Hudson would be at home in a library, or any space that calls for a sophisticated intelligence. Its slender profile and scoop arms are complimented by a distinguished double-row of nailheads along top back and arms.
The Hudson Chair has an arm height of 26”, a seat height of 18”, and a seat depth of 22”.
#10750 – Hudson Chair, 28″W x 33″D x 36″H, COM: 6 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; loose seat cushion. (Option to attach seat cushion using D-rings and clips.)
- Self-welt on seat only.
- Nail detail at arms and top back. Double-row. Choice of standard nailheads.
- Wood feet (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!