Lounge Chair. Don’t let its looks fool you. The Madeline Chair is built for commercial environments, but its button-tufted back and graceful welt detail create a high-end residential aesthetic. Perfect in offices, lobbies, and hospitality settings.
The Madeline Chair has an arm height of 24”, seat height of 18”, and a seat depth of 23”.
#11270 – Madeline Chair, 30″W x 36″D x 34″H, COM: 6 ydsDownload cut sheet
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; loose seat. (Option to attach seat cushion using D-rings and clips.)
- Button-tufted inside back.
- Wood feet (beech). Choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!