The Madera features a sleek waterfall arm and a sewn front arm panel. Available as a sofa, loveseat, sectional and lounge chair as well as a sleeper sofa mechanism for installation in hotel rooms and suites.
All of the Madera pieces feature arms at 30″ height.
#C01870 – Madera 7′ Sofa, 79″W x 36″D x 37″H, Seat: 67″W x 21″D x 20″H COM: 15 yds
#C01860 – Madera 6′ Sofa, 71″W x 36″D x 37″H, Seat: 59″W x 21″D x 20″H COM: 14 yds
#C01850 – Madera Loveseat, 55″W x 36″D x 37″H, Seat: 43″W x 21″D x 20″H COM: 12 yds
#C01830 – Madera Chair, 33″W x 36″D x 37″H, Seat: 21″W x 21″D x 20″H COM: 8 yds
#C018QS – Madera Queen Sleeper, 79″W x 36″D x 37″H, Seat: 67″W x 21″D x 20″H COM: 15 yds
#C018FS – Madera Full Sleeper, 71″W x 36″D x 37″H, Seat: 59″W x 21″D x 20″H COM: 14 yds
#C018TS – Madera Twin Sleeper, 55″W x 36″D x 37″H, Seat: 43″W x 21″D x 20″H COM: 13 yds
Details about this piece:
- Loose back; loose seat. (Option to attach seat cushion using D-rings and clips.)
- Welt on back and seat cushions.
- Wood feet (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat features long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Back pillows feature our Loft Luxe hypo-allergenic poly fiber blend.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!