Lounge Chair. Fiercely stylish. The Max Chair doesn’t hold back. Slim arms, a modern tuck at the inside back, and nail detail along the chair’s base put this design in a class all by itself.
The Max Chair has an arm height of 25”, a seat height of 19”, and a seat depth of 22”.
#10900 – Max Chair, 29″W x 32″D x 34″H, COM: 6 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; loose seat cushion. (Option to attach seat cushion using D-rings and clips.)
- Nail detail.
- Wood feet (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!