Van Dyke Sofa
Available as a sofa and lounge chair. The epitome of mid-century design, the Van Dyke brings to mind skinny ties and martinis. The button-tufted back pillows, low arms, and tapered wood legs are all hallmarks of an era that continue to influence contemporary design.
All Van Dyke options have an arm height of 24”, seat height of 18”, and a seat depth of 22
#11200 – Van Dyke Sofa, 72″W x 36″D x 32″H, COM: 15 yds
#11201 – Van Dyke Chair, 32″W x 36″D x 32″H, COM: 7 yds
Contact us for your trade discount.
Details about this piece:
- Loose back; loose seat. (Option to attach seat cushion using D-rings and clips.)
- Button-tufted back pillows.
- Tapered wood feet (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat cushion features long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Back pillow features our Loft Luxe hypo-allergenic poly fiber blend.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!