Lounge Chair. Our home state’s namesake, the Washington Chair stands up to high-use environments with panache. Originally designed for a Northwest shopping mall, the welt-free design and comfortable curves make it a crowd-pleaser. (In fact, we have one in our family room.)
The Washington Chair has an arm height of 25”, a seat height of 18”, and a seat depth of 22”.
#COCOWASH – Washington Chair, 33″W x 35″D x 35″H, COM: 6 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; loose seat cushion. (Option to attach seat cushion using D-rings and clips.)
- No welt.
- Wood feet (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!