Position Available Now – Administrative Assistant
Jeffrey Braun Furniture is a furniture design and manufacturing company specializing in hospitality, commercial, and senior living furnishings. Our company is honored to work with world-class interior designers, architects, property managers, and purchasing agents around the country. More information about our company can be found at www.jeffreybraun.com.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in our downtown Walla Walla office. This is an hourly position; approximately 20-25 hours a week. Our office is open Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
Job Description / Duties:
- Communicate with our factory to track orders and arrival of fabrics.
- Process and send purchase orders using accounting software.
- Process and send invoices using accounting software.
- Update our online project management system daily with latest information. (Basecamp)
- Receive phone calls and respond to customer service requests.
- Arrange furniture shipments and prepare bill of lading paperwork.
- Other office duties as requested.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly-organized, high attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Willingness to learn new things quickly.
- Previous experience as administrative assistant, office manager, bookkeeper or similar.
- Experience using accounting software (Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Sage or similar) is preferred, but not required.
20-25 hours per week. Hours can be somewhat flexible for the right applicant.
We are a small office looking for an enthusiastic team player! Please send a cover letter and resume to Lindsay@jeffreybraun.com to be considered for this position. Include information about your availability and describe any other special skills or interests that would make you a great addition to our team.
This position will be posted until it is filled.